Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Facebook Page

I've had an internship with a handmade jewelry company since May, and I've been watching how she runs her own business.  It is:  Button Me Up

I've been making flyers, advertisements, and even her homepage for her website.  Because of all the work I've been doing for her company, I've decided it's about time I start my own site.

I'm already on Etsy, but I thought a Facebook fan page would be nice as well.  That way fans would know when new designs have been added, or if I'm doing any specials.

It is: Here.  Check it out!

I also uploaded all the pictures of previous zipper flowers I've made.  I didn't even realize how many I had made until I did this!  I've made over 50!


Here is the Profile Picture I made for my fan page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment