Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Making Jewelry

College just got out for winter break, and now I finally have time to finish some of my projects.  I have had little tins sitting in a draw with charms and beads just waiting to be made into something.

Yesterday, I had a little fun while having a Pretty Little Liars marathon.

I found these charms in a clearance bin at Michael's.  I just kept them simple.

When I was younger, I had a necklace with Barbie shoes and charms on it.  It broke, but I still kept it in my stash.  I finally made some earrings, and added the others to a charm bracelet.

I found the peacock charms at Michael's.  I like how elegant they look with jewels and pearls.

Here is my charm bracelet I've had since junior high.  I don't wear it anymore, but I love looking at each charm and remembering where it was from. Some charms are from broken jewelry, buttons, or were gifts from old friends. 

Charm is from Michael's.

This is a wrap bracelet.  The beads are all on embroidery floss since it is thick and pretty strong.  The heart beads are from a bracelet that I wore when I was elementary school.




This one is my favorite.  It originally was meant to be a long necklace, but I made it hit on the neckline instead.  It's just so elegant with the white beads and gold charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment