Hello World! Can Can Dancer has moved. Please visit www.cancandancer.com to see new DIY posts (and all past posts too!). Happy Crafting!

Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread

Pinterest has inspired me to try so many new recipes!  I found this one a while ago, but never remembered to buy a loaf of dinner bread. I followed the recipe here: Link.


Except when I made mine, I used ciabatta bread (my favorite!) instead of sourdough, and used sharp cheddar and parmesan instead of provolone. (I used these cheeses instead because my provolone had gone bad... :(   ) I also omitted the mushrooms due to personal taste and forgot to get poppy seeds.

This bread was soooooo delicious.  Oooey gooey cheese that pulls apart so easily! I definitely will be making this for a party in the future. Next time, I will use more of the original recipe though because poppy seeds would top it off wonderfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment